Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Still writing 'Addicted', didn't win YA discovery contest

Sorry about the delay. I've been busy lately. I went to a party for my aunt. Got distracted by other things that goes on in my everyday life. I'm still writing 'Addicted' even though I was supposed to be finished with it back in Februrary. Maybe March will be better. Oh, didn't win the YA discovery contest. I Wasn't even in the top twenty but that's okay. It's for the best. I think that my new YA novel is better than The electric eel Bandit. After I'm halfway finished with Addicted, I'm going to rewrite The eletric eel bandit again. Sorry I'm not so happy and gullible today, I guess I'm a little tired.

See ya next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is for people who have a mission to pursue their dreams in whatever profession they want. It is also a place where asipring authors can talk about thier road to publication.