Sunday, March 21, 2010

Back on Track with my goals on what I want to do

Hello,

I'm officially back on track with my manuscript 'Addicted' after a temporary setback. I have so many ideas on what I want to do with my writing that I'm going in many different directions. But I'm sticking to the story I have now and there's no turning back. I'm up to the part where my characters are in the junior part of high school and how everything's about to change because of it (including the relationship with Barnard and Yvonne - two of the main characters in the novel). Anyways, gotta go. Don't know when I'll be back writing this blog again because I need to focus more on my writing and less on blogging. See Ya.

Dominique

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is for people who have a mission to pursue their dreams in whatever profession they want. It is also a place where asipring authors can talk about thier road to publication.