Title: Words from Twilight
31. Gruffer - Having a rough or brusque manner, voice, or countenance; harsh; surly.
32. Obstinately -Persistently and unreasonably resolved in a purpose or opinion; stubborn. Hard to control or cure.
33. Vehemently - Arising from or marked by impetiously of feeling or passion; ardent. Acting with great force or energy; energetic; violent; furious.
34. Ogle- to look at with admiring or impertinent glances. To stare at; to look at. To look or stare in an admiring or impertinent manner. An amorous or coquettish look.
35. Defiantly - Showing or characterized by defiance. The act of defying; a challenge. Bold opposition; disposition to oppose or resist; contemptuous disregard of authority or opposition.
36. Derision - The act of deriding; ridicule; mockery; scornful laughter. An object of ridicule or scorn.
37. Sullenly - Obstinately and gloomily ill-humored; morose; glum. Depressing; somber; slow; sluggish; melancholy Ill-omened; threatening.
38. Converge - to cause to tend toward one point. To move toward one point; come together in gradual approach. To tend toward the same conclusion or result.
39. Gratuitous - Given freely without claim or consideration; voluntary. Without cause, provocation or warrant; uncalled for; unnecessary.
40. Warily - marked by keen caution, cunning, and watchfulness especially in detecting and escaping danger.
FIVE MORE CHAPTERS TO GO BEFORE THE REWRITE OF BANDIT IS FINISHED. YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!