Saturday, March 31, 2012

Finally on spring Break, maybe I'll write again

Been through a lot of stress lately. I'm trying to keep up with all of my assignments but I'm still afraid that I'm not going to pass one of my classes. I have fallen behind on my writing as a result of this. I hope and pray that this summer, I'll get a job so I'll be able to do whatever I want on the weekends. My other teacher wants me to take another saturday class but considering the stress I've been through lately, I'm not sure that's going to happen. Anyways, I'm going to finish reading one of those short romantic novels I started two weeks ago I got from Harlequin and try my best to finish my book.

Or get halfway finished at least.

I'll probably be writing and blogging a lot more since I'm on spring break. I better get started now before it's too late. See Ya.

Dominique

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is for people who have a mission to pursue their dreams in whatever profession they want. It is also a place where asipring authors can talk about thier road to publication.