Friday, January 8, 2010

New Year, New Changes, and the economy

Yippee! It's a new year which means new changes for me right? Let's see, I'm still working on my first novel but I think I might be able to be finished by the summer if I just keep at it and become successful at completing it. I only have a little way to go but I have to keep going or else I'm going to go nuts and feel guility about leaving it behind.

In other news, I have this really strong urge to start on a new project while I'm still rewriting The Electric eel Bandit. I think it could be a way to focus my mind on something else besides rewriting this one project. Don't get me wrong, I plan on finishing this project even if it kills me...even if it takes my last dying breath on a hospital bed...Even if I have to climb the Empire State Building in orde to gain some type of sanity...

Okay, enough of that.

The truth? I've already started research on it and will continue to do research on it until I'm ready to let go of the research and start writing again. In the meantime, I'll keep looking for a job to stay on my feet.

Oh and by the way, THE ECONOMY SUCKS.

I've tried to find around six or seven jobs and no such luck. Maybe I'll have better luck sometime next week.

See Ya next week. (I'll probably share my research with you next week on my new project).

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is for people who have a mission to pursue their dreams in whatever profession they want. It is also a place where asipring authors can talk about thier road to publication.